1.22.2012

7 Pretty Things

These things inspire me.
Pinned Image
DIY. I love the earthy look and the fact that it could be personalized to say anything, makes it that much better.









ART:  The rainbow of color is opposed by the fixed pattern. Reminds me of my childhood.






























Pinned Image
BEAUTY: Pretty, Don't you think? The perfect January color.

STYLE: I love everything about this.  The over sized flower, navy and coral...if I don't stop now I will list everything!
Pinned Image
HOME: The eclectic feel draws me in.  My favorite part is that the walls are stark, yet there is so much color in this room.
Pinned Image
BABY: The CampSter would look like a snuggly, little, stylish, teddy bear in this adorable romper. The shoes are perfect too.
Pinned Image
LIFE.

So, what do you think??  Do any of these pictures inspire you?

For all of the links please visit my Pinterest.
Thanks for stopping by :)
Go check out the linky party to see what inspires others.
7 Pretty Things Party RolledUpPretty FindingFriday

16 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos and so much inspiration! I pinned that scarf earlier this week :) and I love that nail color, you're right about it being perfect for January :) I love the kitchen with pops of color and mis-matched chairs!
    Stopping by from the linkup, Happy Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics! I am loving that room, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are perfect pretty things!
    I love the Essie nail polish color. I love the quote most of all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Sunday.. Visiting from the blog hop!!
    I'm love love loving that nail polish color.. Essie is my absolute favorite over any other brand, hands down! It lasts so much longer without chipping even over OPI. And it's often B1G1 free at ULTA.. score!

    Have a great day! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there- this is my first time to your blog and it's so cute! I'm a new follower! Love your pretty things, I'll take one of each ;-) Have a great Sunday!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, I'm visiting from the blog hop. I love that navy blazer and coral flower. Want!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just stopping over from the blog hop! I am your newest follower :) Stop over and follow me too if you like! and I LOVE that blazer with the flower on it! So cute!


    dailypolkadots.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving all of these, but that scarf is SUPER gorgeous! Love it! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE all of these! Especially #2 and #4. That outfit is perfection! I really can'r decide which part of it is my favorite! And that pretty color pattern, so nice!

    Hope you have a great Sunday!

    Bailey
    http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. ooooh great picks! love the print about LIFE, the outfit with the red corsage, and the scarf! absolutely darling! thanks for joining in the link-up party - happy sunday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. The scarf doesn't link to the DIY and I must find it...guess I will have to look you up on Pinterest!

    Pinterest is taking over my life.

    <3Bloghop visitor
    Rose
    Fragmentcr.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://pinterest.com/pin/164381455118765501/
      This is the link so you can enjoy the scarf too :)

      Delete
  12. that baby outfit is soo cute!! i want it for my baby boy~!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi there, Happy Sunday! I'm visiting from the blog hop (#45 pretty things) LOVE that scarf! and it looks so easy to make! I also love that nail polish! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am SO in love with that scarf!! I think I even repinned it on one of my boards!

    ReplyDelete
  15. These look just amazing! Linking up from The Blog Hop! Cove and visit me http://our-reflection.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete