- 1 package cake mix (ANY FLAVOR YOU PREFER)
- 1 container prepared frosting (I LOVE TESTING OUT DIFFERENT MIXTURES)
- 1 bar flavored confectioners coating
- Prepare the cake mix according to package directions using any of the recommended pan sizes. When cake is done, crumble while warm into a large bowl, and stir in the frosting until well blended.
- Melt chocolate coating in a glass bowl in the microwave, or in a metal bowl over a pan of simmering water, stirring occasionally until smooth.
- Use a melon baller, small scoop, or spoon to form balls of the chocolate cake mixture. Dip the balls in chocolate using a toothpick or fork to hold them. Place on waxed paper to set.
Linkies:CRAFT KeepingItSimple MakingTheWorldCuter SkipToMyLou TipJunkie KurtzCorner
SewStylishSouthernLovely SavvySouthern TeaRoseRoom TheThriftyHome BlueCricket, IHeartNaptime SkipTomMyLou